Where to begin. First of all we are completely and totally addicted to the hit TV show "So you think you can Dance". And the answer is no I (Josh) do not think I can dance. In fact I know I cannot dance. But we really have not missed an episode. We even went as far as to find a missing episode on a pirated website. We are only slightly addicted. Also just to let you know we both agree that the best dancer on the show this year is Jeanine. We even voted for her 20 times.
We have done much more than just watch TV though. Allison has been busy taking her final class stateside. It just do happens that it is a DNelly Class. We are both fans. But I have to admit as interesting as Nelly is I didn't really pay much attention. I instead played games on notdoppler.com. Yes it is a gaming website, so while Allison studies I played. ;-) I have also been tackeling some new mountain biking trails out at a place called Beaver Dam. Allison has found a new class at the gym which is like kick boxing. If i get a few bruises... I wrecked my bike. ;-)
So this next picture should say it all. WII. Wii got a new game SPORTS RESORT. It is so much fun. Allison is by far better at Archery and Bowling but when it comes to Pingpong I am the Man (please to not think i am "puffed up" but it is true).
Well that is a short and brief update as to what we have been up to the last few weeks. If you must know I wrote this blog because Allison was getting her fix of "So you think you can Dance". But I must admit it took me a while to write because I had to wait for all the comercials. Well until next time. Wii will hopefully update a little sooner than two weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment