However, recently, it's not been going very well... the past 3 loaves of bread I've made have been grossly dense and nasty - like a brick. Seriously. So, to remind myself that I'm not an awful cook (and thanks to NCF and the real, American chocolate chips in our pantry) I made some cookies today! And, to make it even better, they came out like perfect Papa B cookies! I have seriously tried to make Papa B cookies since I met Kylah in college and learned how amazing they are, but in the states I could never get them to come out right! Without further ado, voila:
Sooo good! And, since J is going to miss our anniversary tomorrow for man camp (yep, you can give him grief about it, hehe), he's taking lots of these with him :)
Sooo good! And, since J is going to miss our anniversary tomorrow for man camp (yep, you can give him grief about it, hehe), he's taking lots of these with him :)
they look so yummy! :) Miss you!
ReplyDelete