And, according to J, the ingredients here are deffinitely different. So, with the knock off oreos (the name here is not a good word in english, so I'll refrain from including it - don't people check on these things before they name their products?), and strange cream cheese, and yogurt instead of sour cream......I succsesfully made cookies and cream cheesecake bars! Woo hoo! I think baking here is somehow therapeutic for me :) If I have a bad day, I just make something. Of course, part of that may be that when I have a bad day I want some kind of sweet... and american sweets are soooo much better. Yep, I'm a sugaraholic. Anyway, here they are:
We took them to a get together with some friends last night and I only came home with one. I count that as a success.... or proof that there were lots of people :)


No comments:
Post a Comment