
So I have to tell a story on my Alli.
On thursday night shortly after the hour of 11:00, I had just put down my copy of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and turned off the light. Allison had been fast asleep for around 25 minutes and was sleeping soundly, when all the sudden she pushed her self up as if doing a push up and proclaimed, "Have you seen it." She looked to the left and then to the right and asked "Are you hidding it." Of course I had no clue at the moment what she was talking about but quickly realized she was still asleep. Her head moved about, eyes open looking for whatever was eluding her. I kept quiet waiting to see what her next move would be, when all the sudden she pushed off with her hands like a cat catching a mouse and grabbed for the air. Proclaiming in victory "I've got it." It was all I could do to not bust out laughing hysterically. Without another word she bought her hands back to her side fast asleep.
Laying there i realized what i had just witnessed was Allison playing Quidditch. All you Harry Potter fans who think Harry is the best seeker alive think again. That title now belongs to Allison who can catch the snitch in her sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment